Table of Contents
- 1 Pokemon Origami: Fold Your Own Pokemon!
- 2 Origami Jewelry, Jezewski, 35 Designs, Paper Folding, 2015, New PB
- 3 Dinosaur Origami by John Montroll Paperback Book (English)
- 4 Lot of 2 Papercraft & Origami 1999 & The Pop-Up Book 1996 Paper Craft Projects
- 5 Origami: Rokoan Style - The Art of Connecting Cranes
- 6 The Classic Art of Origami Kit (Mini Kit)
- 7 Origami for Christmas with paper
- 8 Fabulous Origami Boxes by Tomoko Fuse. NEW Paperback
- 9 The Encyclopedia of Origami & Papercraft Techniques NEW
- 10 Brand New and Sealed in Box! Easy Origami Book & Kit Set Paper Folding Fun Craft
Hours of enjoyment await with this big list of book of origami. Whether you’re an experienced paperfolder or you’re just entering the origami world, you’ll find a lot of origami models galore right here, in all their well-illustrated glory.
Most books accompanies his step-by-step directions with detailed drawings, plus a photograph of the finished model. Start with a kangaroo, a nun, a rocket, or a bust of King Tut. Advance to a dragonfly, a dinosaur, a winged Pegasus, or a cicada. By the end, you’ll be making action folds — models with moving parts that re-create flapping birds, rowing ships, and fiddling violinists.
A Special Note For Origami Beginners: Most origami books include a chapter explaining basic folds, conventions and symbols. All the information in this particular chapter is usually referenced as the origami models are explained and diagrammed later in any given book.
We publish ogigami books currently sold on ebay, titles specially designed for kids and adults, for beginners and experts. All books are sold on ebay, and the prices are the lowest in the market.
Viewing page 1 of 10|Next Page