Table of Contents
- 1 origami book - written in but oldie but goodie The Art & Fun of Japanese
- 2 Star Wars Origami Chris Alexander Paperback Book (English) 36 Paper Projects
- 3 Origami Book by Hideki Sakata with 2 packages of AITOH Paper
- 4 Origami for Display-ExLibrary
- 5 Vintage FOLDING MONEY Origami Books 1960s
- 6 Genuine Japanese Origami, Book 1 by Jun Maekawa Paperback Book (English)
- 7 Origami Bonsai Kit: Create Beautiful Botanical Sculptures [Book, DVD, 48 Papers]
- 8 LOT OF 6 ORIGAMI YODA BOOK SERIES ANGLEBERGER STAR WARS EMPEROR PRINCESS JABBA
- 9 Decorative Origami Boxes by Rick Beech Hardcover Book (English)
- 10 Origami Under the Sea by John Montroll Paperback Book (English)
Hours of enjoyment await with this big list of book of origami. Whether you’re an experienced paperfolder or you’re just entering the origami world, you’ll find a lot of origami models galore right here, in all their well-illustrated glory.
Most books accompanies his step-by-step directions with detailed drawings, plus a photograph of the finished model. Start with a kangaroo, a nun, a rocket, or a bust of King Tut. Advance to a dragonfly, a dinosaur, a winged Pegasus, or a cicada. By the end, you’ll be making action folds — models with moving parts that re-create flapping birds, rowing ships, and fiddling violinists.
A Special Note For Origami Beginners: Most origami books include a chapter explaining basic folds, conventions and symbols. All the information in this particular chapter is usually referenced as the origami models are explained and diagrammed later in any given book.
We publish ogigami books currently sold on ebay, titles specially designed for kids and adults, for beginners and experts. All books are sold on ebay, and the prices are the lowest in the market.
Viewing page 1 of 10|Next Page